“If you want to get spoiled this is a nice place to do it. They have bag boys that come out to carry and clean your clubs after your round. It’s usually only the resort destination golf courses will do that for you.”
- from Yelp
The Snooty Meter is set to “0” and the fun never ends
at The Harvest Golf Club!
We HOPE you’ve never experienced that snooty golf club alluded to above. The one that gives fun, “regular guy and gal” clubs like The Harvest a bad name?
Unfortunately, we all have … fortunately there’s The Harvest Golf Club.
This is where everyone is welcome!
Our Executive Professional Gilles Dufort remarks how the first tee here at The Harvest is a congenial gathering spot, one of many places our visitors demonstrate their appreciation for “all things Harvest.” It’s a good group, one in which all new members are instantly right at home.
The Harvest is pleased to offer a variety of golf membership packages which allow you to choose the one that best suits your needs. These memberships include:
|2017 Membership Categories|
|Full Play (Unlimited)||$2525|
|Couples (Spouses residing at same address)||$4500|
|Gold (50 transferable passes)||$3400|
|Silver (25 transferable passes)||$1775|
|Intermediate (ages 19-29)||$1550 after April 1
$995 prior to April 1
|All prices are subject to 5% GST.
$35 Golf Canada dues are payable at time of completion of full payment. All fees collected are redeemable to Golf Canada on your behalf.
We’re sitting pretty, with over 420 members, but there’s always room for you!
The Harvest provides a full service facility in a country club environment —with an exceptional customer service attitude that’s second to none. Yeah, we’re going to spoil you!
Sometimes, it’s what you DON’T do for members.
Perks are always great, and we have those. But sometimes it’s the things you don’t automatically saddle members with that are the most appreciated. Like:
- No Initiation Fee
- No Minimum Food & Beverage
- Pay for only the services you’d like.
Hosting an active Senior Men’s Club every Monday and Wednesday, and Ladies Club on Tuesday and Thursday, The Harvest also offers a Men’s Night every Tuesday afternoon and Breakfast Club Saturday mornings.
Ready to discuss benefits of membership?
Need more information or have any questions?
Click here and we’ll get the (golf) ball rolling on getting you
fully informed on The Harvest Golf Club.
You may also download the membership application form here.
Privileges of a Harvest Golf Club membership:
- 14 day advance booking
- Member only block times on Saturday, Sunday & Holidays with a 14 day advance booking privilege
- Two complimentary rounds to our sister resort, Sun Peaks Resort Golf Course
- Account and signing privileges
- 10% discount on Golf Shop purchases (excludes equipment)
- 10% discount at The Harvest Kiosk & The Harvest Grille (excludes alcohol)
- Weekly in season Harvest newsletters and emails
- One time 25% discount certificate for The Harvest Grille (evening dinner service only)
- One time 25% discount certificate for the Golf Shop (merchandise only, excludes golf equipment)
- Complimentary pull cart usage
- Member bag tag
- Member Spring Cocktail Reception
- Special guest fees and member only pricing on range passes and power cart rental.
Memberships for your Junior player(s) – they’re the future of the game.
The Harvest has partnered with four other Kelowna courses to bring a very exciting Junior Golf Program. For the same price as a former Harvest-only Junior membership, Junior members will have access to these other four great courses. But it is more than that.
Grow Through Golf Kelowna will provide a large educational component including clinics, seminars and competitions. Grow Through Golf will be a source of scholarships and bursaries in the near future. Visit www.growthroughgolf.com for complete program details and to download an application form.
Contact The Harvest Golf Club (250) 862-3103 for an application form
or for more information.
2017 Optional Member Services
Power Cart Fees (Exclusive of Tax)
|Unlimited Cart Passes||Power Cart Rentals|
|Single Cart Pass||$675||Member Rate Full Cart||$36|
|Couples Cart Pass||$995||Member Rate Single Rider||$18|
|Member Back 9 Single Rider||$11|
Driving Range Fees
|Individual Baskets||Seasons Range Passes|
|Small||$5||Member Single Pass||$475 + tax|
|Medium||$10||Member Couples Pass||$795 + tax|
|Large||$13||Member Junior Pass||$275 + tax|
|*season passes are restricted to two (2) large buckets per day|
Practice on Demand
With Practice On-Demand, you will receive a personal practice key loaded with the amount of your choice. Your key eliminates the need to visit the Golf Shop to purchase balls. Just insert your key into the ball dispenser and go! Keys are transferable, with no daily limit that NEVER expires. The more you load on your key, the more you save!
|Club Storage & Locker Fees||Guest Rate Fees|
|Locker||$100||Junior Guest Rate (ages 12-18)||$50|
Reciprocal Clubs – we’re up to 10 and counting!
One of the sweetest benefits of belonging to The Harvest is the reciprocal opportunity to play premium courses all over Canada. Privileges such as these are usually available to private club members paying large entrance fees. You’re in luck — these courses are available to members of The Harvest:
- Fairview Mountain Golf Club – Oliver, BC | www.fairviewmountain.com
- Tobiano Golf Club – Kamloops, BC | www.tobiano.ca
- University Golf Club – Vancouver, BC | www.universitygolf.com
- Heritage Pointe Golf Club – Calgary, AB | www.heritagepointe.com
- Windermere Golf & Country Club – Edmonton, AB | www.windermeregcc.com
- Wascana Country Club – Regina, SK | www.wascanacountryclub.com
- Southwood Golf & Country Club – Winnipeg, MB | www.southwood.ca
Quebec – 36 hole facilities
- Summerlea Golf & Country Club – Montreal, PQ | www.summerlea.com
- Richelieu Valley Golf Club – Montreal, PQ | www.valleedurichelieu.com
- Le Blanvillier Country Club – Montreal, PQ | www.golfblainvillier.com
That’s a LOT! But we can take it one step at a time.
Simply click here and get your Harvest Golf Club membership inquiry underway.
All the best,
General Manager & Executive Professional
PS: Apples aren’t the only things to grow in our orchard! Come “grow” your game with regular play on your membership.